Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Thoughts



I'm really excited to start blogging. This is my first attempt at this and I hope that I write something that someone finds interesting. I found about this from Denice, my "fabuloso" friend, who always is in tune with the latest and best things. She always exciting to talk to and to be around.

Denice, her brother Jonathan and our friend, Adrienne, are all heading to NYC this weekend for a quick trip. We are staying with our friends in Brooklyn and are already making plans to eat at some of our favorite places. (One of these is Cocoette's- WONDERFUL Sunday brunch menu!) We are also extremely excited because Jonathan and Carmine, are performing- "Open Mic" in Prospect Park in NYC on Saturday night. We are their greatest fans!

More to come soon.....

1 comment:

Sapphire said...

Aww Shar! I feel my head getting bigger!!!